Recently, Ms. Aly made her debut in ‘Yakeen Ka Safar’ with a lead role in the HUM TV drama. Lahore Team wish her all the very best for the bright future as she is an amazing asset for our Pakistani Cinematic Industry. So here we took an exclusive interview by talking about her personal & professional lifestyle…!
- How much close are you to your family, do you make out time to give them much?
Whatever I do is for my family, whatever I am is all because of my family. I try to take out time for them not only for their sake but for my own self. I feel I can only ‘really’ unwind when I am with them.
- So what was your first ever projecting?
‘Mehmoodabad Ki Malkayain’.
- What is your fitness and diet intake now a days? Do you go to the GYM often?
Whatever is cooked well, tastes good & looks good can be later found in my tummy. I am not so religious with the gym routines but I do workout.
- In your opinion, which local actress seems to have it all, like good looks plus acting ability? Or who is the most promising?
Pakistan is oozing with talent; both actors & actresses are doing a phenomenal job. If I would have to choose someone, it would be unfair to others with equal talent.
- Do you watch your own shows?
I try to watch my shows only to improve myself. I also watch the serials where people approach me & praise me for my work. I want to be a better Sajal Aly every time I take up a new project.
- Did you always know as a child that you wanted to be an actor? At what point did you just know that this is what you were born to do?
Yes! Even when I was little, I used to stand in front of my room’s mirror and read out dialogues from my favourite movies. I am extremely blessed in that way, I always knew what I wanted to do with my life…!